Real estate solutions
Student and senior residences management
Our customer, on behalf of owners, a very large number of housings with a turn over of several thousands leases a year. The customer wanted to digitalize 100% of his commercial, administrative and technical interventions, carried out in the back office or in the field. .
Customer business goals
To centralize all business data in a single digital work environment, replacing all business or bureaucratic applications traditionally used.
To save staff time by optimizing back-office and field operations.
To provide tenants and owners a time-saving digital journey.
Be in production in less than 6 months.
- Description and the maintenance of business repositories (residence, units, owners, contracts, furniture, services, price, etc.),
- Publication of rental advertisements, application collection, candidate analysis, contractualisation (electronic signature and payment),
- State of entry and exist (of each tenant), technical management, technical service orders, …,
- Quittancing, financial management,
- Collaboration: candidate tenants, tenants, owners, back-office managers, technical managers, managers have access to a single application adapted to their use.
Our customers stories
“ IWE applications provided solutions to several problems at once: create an effective workspace for our collaborators, provide our customers a tool for managing and collaborating with our teams, centralize and secure our datas, simplify reporting ”
Florent PERNOUD, Directeur Specialty – Verspieren group
“ IWE deployment helped us to digitalize and optimize our operations. Our KPIs rapidly progressed thanks to this tool! Our application evolves every month in a transparent way. Above all, this technology foundation now allows us to implement even more innovant services (powerful extranet, self-care tool). ”
Pierre BONTE, CEO – CET group
“ iWE designed and built a crisis management application in less than two months. The scope of this project was to handle in self-care several thousands of Personal Liability claims. The business and technical teams have demonstrated their ability to commit to deadlines and quality. The technical platform has been subject to a stringent safety study. Despite the deadlines, this project was a great success! ”
Jean-François SUTTER, Director Compensation – Allianz
“ We handle approximately 500 000 household electronic claims per year on our IWE application. The features of processes, communications and exchanges, integrated via DARVA, enable us to be more efficient and to control both quality and deadlines management. IWE’s project teams regularly work with us to define and implement changes which optimize our operations. ”